Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Well, it's a BOY!!


It's a BOY!
Well, my son & daughter-in-law just got the news today! They are having a baby boy!! YIPPEE! I'm so excited! This will be my sixth grandchild, so far! LOL! Anyway, Congrats to my son & daughter-in-law. I'm very happy for them & for me!
It's late, once again, so I just stopped by to see if anything was going on here, but it looks like, so far, no hits! I'm reading BLOOD VINES by Erica Spindler, & so far it's a great read. Plenty is going on with the main character, Alex, & so far, there have been a couple of murders & suicides! Just up my alley! Although, I smell a conspiracy going on in this book, I'm not sure what it's about yet. Once I read more I'll let you know what I think. So far, the plot has a new twist to it that I'm enjoying, & it will rock you to the very core of your belief system.
Erica Spindler is one of my all time favorite authors, she puts in her stories more twists & turns than a roller coaster! Her books are always filled with mystery & plenty of suspense & I've yet to read a book by her that I haven't enjoyed.
Well, enough of this for tonight, I really need to get some sleep. As for all you late night owls, hasta la bye-bye & I'll catch you later..............gators! ;) Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment